The following Information was last up-dated on 11th September 2012 and will be updated
every six months.
- Total Issued Share Capital ("TISC") - 220,515,112 Ordinary Shares of 1p each
- Of the TISC, total number of shares held in Treasury - 16,497,258
- Significant shareholders are:
|Lynchwood Nominees Limited||8,306,000||4.07%|
|Kennedy Private Trust Company Limited as trustees of the Kennedy Family Discretionary Settlement.||8,823,529||4.32%|
|Mr Kevin Bernard Moran||11,256,916||5.52%|
|Rock Nominees Limited||20,889,344||10.24%|
|Fitel Nominees Limited||38,595,563||18.92%|
Percentage of shares not in public hands: 59.6%
There are no restrictions on the trading of the Company’s shares
The company does not have securities admitted or traded on any other exchange or trading platform other than AIM.
- Country of incorporation - UK
- Main country of operation - UK
- Articles of association